Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan vs Aveiro, Portugal
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 286 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.02998 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Aveiro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 34% more expensive than in Aveiro (Portugal)
For example, you would need at least €2,687 (89,616 NT$) in Taipei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Aveiro.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cochabamba costs $b4,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,200 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Maracaibo costs 18,890,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Maringá costs R$ 2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,846 (about 2 hours ago)