Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran vs Aveiro, Portugal
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 187 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Aveiro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 4% more expensive than in Aveiro (Portugal)
For example, you would need at least €1,880 (﷼ 95,570,921) in Tabriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Aveiro.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Panama City costs 7 B/. (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Varanasi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trois-Rivières costs C$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in San Salvador costs $1.50 (about 4 hours ago)