Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq vs Aveiro, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 59%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00057 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Aveiro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 42% cheaper than in Aveiro (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Aveiro you would need to make just about €988 (1,740,494 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $10 (22 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Dubai costs Dirham 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr120 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Winnipeg costs C$1.15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Stockholm costs 189,900 kr (about 2 hours ago)