Cost of living in Stamford, Connecticut, United States vs Aveiro, Portugal
|Personal Care||+ 137%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 168 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.851 EUR / USD
Do you live in Aveiro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stamford, Connecticut (United States) is 86% more expensive than in Aveiro (Portugal)
For example, you would need at least €2,971 ($3,491) in Stamford, Connecticut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Aveiro.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbatore costs ₨15,248 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berkeley, California costs $3,253 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Algiers costs 500 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Managua costs 35 C$ (about 1 hour ago)