Cost of living in Srinagar, India vs Aveiro, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 61%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 163 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01133 EUR / INR
Do you live in Aveiro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Srinagar (India) is 49% cheaper than in Aveiro (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Aveiro you would need to make just about €921 (₨81,267) in Srinagar.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of rice in Dubai costs Dirham 34 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Seville costs €1.12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monrovia costs 600 L$ (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $440 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 3 hours ago)