Cost of living in Shiraz, Iran vs Aveiro, Portugal
WARNING! Shiraz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Shiraz.
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 100 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Aveiro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shiraz (Iran) is 29% cheaper than in Aveiro (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Aveiro you would need to make just about €1,213 (﷼ 59,980,340) in Shiraz.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 2,805 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Long Beach, California costs $1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Montreal costs C$1.07 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨12,000 (about 2 hours ago)