Cost of living in Shimoga, India vs Aveiro, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 67 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01126 EUR / INR
Do you live in Aveiro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shimoga (India) is 34% cheaper than in Aveiro (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Aveiro you would need to make just about €1,127 (₨100,054) in Shimoga.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $12 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berlin costs €10 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Springfield, Missouri costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,600 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 42 (about 3 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Dublin costs €118 (about 4 hours ago)