Cost of living in Shenzhen, China vs Aveiro, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 325 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.12180 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Aveiro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is about the same as in Aveiro (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Aveiro you would need to make just about €1,673 (13,732元) in Shenzhen.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$20 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Jamnagar costs ₨30 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Faridabad costs ₨400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Malmo costs 510 kr (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dhaka costs Taka 40 (about 4 hours ago)