Cost of living in Shanghai, China vs Aveiro, Portugal
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 393 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.12797 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Aveiro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 38% more expensive than in Aveiro (Portugal)
For example, you would need at least €2,620 (20,473元) in Shanghai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Aveiro.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Nairobi costs Shilling500 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 80TL (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Caracas costs 950,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mérida costs Mex$ 227 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago del Estero costs ARS $20,000 (about 2 hours ago)