Cost of living in Seville, Spain vs Aveiro, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 476 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2021.
Do you live in Aveiro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 10% more expensive than in Aveiro (Portugal)
For example, you would need at least €2,081 in Seville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Aveiro.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Peshawar costs ₨2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$14 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Chandigarh costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Hong Kong costs HK$60 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,220 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $25 (about 4 hours ago)