Cost of living in São Luís, Brazil vs Aveiro, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 118 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.15764 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Aveiro? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Luís (Brazil) is 43% cheaper than in Aveiro (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Aveiro you would need to make just about €911 (R$ 5,779) in São Luís.
Prices recently added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Noorder-Paarl costs R 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Bhubaneswar costs ₨330 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 160 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bata costs 10,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pointe-à-Pitre costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨890 (about 2 hours ago)