Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic vs Aveiro, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 555 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01453 EUR / DOP
Do you live in Aveiro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 24% cheaper than in Aveiro (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Aveiro you would need to make just about €1,221 (RD$ 84,086) in Santo Domingo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Luis costs ARS $20,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 216 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Manila costs Php3.17 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarija costs $b80 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs Php2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Regina costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)