Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil vs Aveiro, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 140 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.15946 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Aveiro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 33% cheaper than in Aveiro (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Aveiro you would need to make just about €1,271 (R$ 7,970) in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨300 (34 minutes ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 1,434 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Riobamba costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 90 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Paris costs €10 (about 3 hours ago)