Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain vs Aveiro, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 148 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2021.
Do you live in Aveiro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 10% more expensive than in Aveiro (Portugal)
For example, you would need at least €1,755 in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Aveiro.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $750 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 15 CUC (23 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $1.06 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Resistencia costs ARS $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)