Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia vs Aveiro, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 539 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00023 EUR / COP
Do you live in Aveiro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 42% cheaper than in Aveiro (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Aveiro you would need to make just about €987 (COL$4,348,061) in Santiago de Cali.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $60 (35 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ottawa costs C$30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Curitiba costs R$ 5.69 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in İzmir costs 22TL (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cancún costs Mex$ 36,000 (about 3 hours ago)