Cost of living in Santiago, Chile vs Aveiro, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 4,620 prices entered by 374 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00114 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Aveiro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is about the same as in Aveiro (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Aveiro you would need to make just about €1,858 (CH$1,623,457) in Santiago.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Odessa costs 28₴ (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €30 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Moncton costs C$550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Latacunga costs $350 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lausanne costs CHF 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)