Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain vs Aveiro, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 345 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021.
Do you live in Aveiro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Spain) is 15% more expensive than in Aveiro (Portugal)
For example, you would need at least €2,181 in Santa Cruz de Tenerife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Aveiro.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 60 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$90 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lima costs S/. 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Asmara costs Nakfa8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Kolkata costs ₨8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)