Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia vs Aveiro, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 738 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.12282 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Aveiro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 24% cheaper than in Aveiro (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Aveiro you would need to make just about €1,363 ($b11,100) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Padua costs €489 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Palma de Mallorca costs €1.23 (38 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Uppsala costs 200 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)