Cost of living in Santa Barbara, California, United States vs Aveiro, Portugal
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 250 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.852 EUR / USD
Do you live in Aveiro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Barbara, California (United States) is 87% more expensive than in Aveiro (Portugal)
For example, you would need at least €3,184 ($3,739) in Santa Barbara, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Aveiro.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Bangalore costs ₨48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Warangal costs ₨43 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Wellington costs NZ$150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 214 (about 2 hours ago)