Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico vs Aveiro, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 260 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.03939 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Aveiro? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 30% cheaper than in Aveiro (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Aveiro you would need to make just about €1,183 (Mex$ 30,025) in San Luis Potosí.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $73 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berlin costs €10 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Springfield, Missouri costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,600 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 42 (about 3 hours ago)