Cost of living in San Juan, Argentina vs Aveiro, Portugal
WARNING! San Juan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in San Juan.
|Personal Care||- 68%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 330 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00916 EUR / ARS *
Do you live in Aveiro? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan (Argentina) is 61% cheaper than in Aveiro (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Aveiro you would need to make just about €670 (ARS $73,196) in San Juan.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Kolkata costs ₨8 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $15 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $7,116 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jackson, Mississippi costs $8 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cochabamba costs $b2,100 (about 1 hour ago)