Cost of living in San Antonio, California, United States vs Aveiro, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 81 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.842 EUR / USD
Do you live in Aveiro? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Antonio, California (United States) is 15% more expensive than in Aveiro (Portugal)
For example, you would need at least €1,953 ($2,319) in San Antonio, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Aveiro.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Esbjerg costs kr140 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Villavicencio costs COL$5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nadi costs 43 FJ$ (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Campina Grande costs R$ 23 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $500 (about 4 hours ago)