Cost of living in Salzburg, Austria vs Aveiro, Portugal
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 178 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2020.
Do you live in Aveiro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salzburg (Austria) is 38% more expensive than in Aveiro (Portugal)
For example, you would need at least €2,486 in Salzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Aveiro.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨1,150 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £900 (9 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Ayacucho costs S/. 14 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $3.25 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Doha costs 26 ﷼ (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)