Cost of living in Saint George’s, Grenada, Grenada vs Aveiro, Portugal
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 175 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.31431 EUR / XCD
Do you live in Aveiro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint George’s, Grenada (Grenada) is 48% more expensive than in Aveiro (Portugal)
For example, you would need at least €2,224 (EC$7,077) in Saint George’s, Grenada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Aveiro.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Mountain View, California costs $1.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Caracas costs 250,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Quito costs $0.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in San Jose del Cabo costs Mex$ 65 (about 2 hours ago)