Cost of living in Rotterdam, Netherlands vs Aveiro, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 249 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021.
Do you live in Aveiro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rotterdam (Netherlands) is 62% more expensive than in Aveiro (Portugal)
For example, you would need at least €2,755 in Rotterdam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Aveiro.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €7 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Juba costs 3,500 Pound (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$15 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Nashville, Tennessee costs $2.76 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 60 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$90 (about 3 hours ago)