Cost of living comparison between Rome, Italy and Aveiro, Portugal
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,396 prices entered by 176 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2016.
Do you live in Aveiro? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rome (Italy) is 53% more expensive than in Aveiro (Portugal)
For example, you would need at least €767 in Rome to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €500 in Aveiro.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$15 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Aarhus costs kr38 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$6,450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Padua costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 120,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)