Cost of living in Rome, Italy compared to Aveiro, Portugal
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,222 prices entered by 175 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017.
Do you live in Aveiro? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rome (Italy) is 41% more expensive than in Aveiro (Portugal)
For example, you would need at least €2,114 in Rome to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Aveiro.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €455 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varese costs €15 (23 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $50 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Sorocaba costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Piracicaba costs R$ 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)