Cost of living comparison between Rome, Italy and Aveiro, Portugal
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,472 prices entered by 185 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2016.
Do you live in Aveiro? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rome (Italy) is 53% more expensive than in Aveiro (Portugal)
For example, you would need at least €958 in Rome to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €625 in Aveiro.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £2,580 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £20,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €22 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Asmara costs Nakfa1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in York costs £30,000 (about 2 hours ago)