Cost of living comparison between Rome, Italy and Aveiro, Portugal
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,406 prices entered by 177 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016.
Do you live in Aveiro? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rome (Italy) is 53% more expensive than in Aveiro (Portugal)
For example, you would need at least €958 in Rome to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €625 in Aveiro.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tromsø costs kr 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 87,200TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Orlando, Florida costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $0.90 (about 2 hours ago)