Cost of living in Rome, Italy compared to Aveiro, Portugal
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,257 prices entered by 179 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017.
Do you live in Aveiro? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rome (Italy) is 53% more expensive than in Aveiro (Portugal)
For example, you would need at least €957 in Rome to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €625 in Aveiro.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $4,200 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$111,111 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Liverpool costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)