Cost of living comparison between Rome, Italy and Aveiro, Portugal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 9,658 prices entered by 875 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 08, 2016.
Do you live in Aveiro? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rome (Italy) is 47% more expensive than in Aveiro (Portugal)
For example, you would need at least €4,770 in Rome to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Aveiro.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €10 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bhopal costs ₨500 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Pune costs ₨45,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 4.98 (about 1 hour ago)