Cost of living comparison between Rome, Italy and Aveiro, Portugal
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,349 prices entered by 171 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2016.
Do you live in Aveiro? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rome (Italy) is 53% more expensive than in Aveiro (Portugal)
For example, you would need at least €764 in Rome to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €500 in Aveiro.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Thimphu costs 3,000 Ngultrum (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $778 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novosibirsk costs руб 35,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,617 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kakinada costs ₨20,182 (about 3 hours ago)