Cost of living comparison between Rome, Italy and Aveiro, Portugal
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,526 prices entered by 180 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2016.
Do you live in Aveiro? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rome (Italy) is 53% more expensive than in Aveiro (Portugal)
For example, you would need at least €765 in Rome to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €500 in Aveiro.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $12 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rotterdam costs €49 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨500 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $8,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Fortaleza costs R$ 1,449 (about 1 hour ago)