Cost of living in Riga, Latvia vs Aveiro, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 498 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2020.
Do you live in Aveiro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Riga (Latvia) is 6% more expensive than in Aveiro (Portugal)
For example, you would need at least €1,802 in Riga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Aveiro.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 216 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Manila costs Php3.17 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarija costs $b80 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs Php2,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Regina costs C$20 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 30 (42 minutes ago)