Cost of living in Resistencia, Argentina vs Aveiro, Portugal
WARNING! Resistencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Resistencia.
|Personal Care||- 69%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 407 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01167 EUR / ARS *
Do you live in Aveiro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Resistencia (Argentina) is 59% cheaper than in Aveiro (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Aveiro you would need to make just about €731 (ARS $62,684) in Resistencia.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbatore costs ₨15,248 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berkeley, California costs $3,253 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Algiers costs 500 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Managua costs 35 C$ (about 1 hour ago)