Cost of living in Reggio Calabria, Italy vs Aveiro, Portugal
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 83 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020.
Do you live in Aveiro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 12% more expensive than in Aveiro (Portugal)
For example, you would need at least €2,018 in Reggio Calabria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Aveiro.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 10,000元 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$17,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (43 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in La Plata costs ARS $5,087 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hrodna costs 1.40 BYN (about 2 hours ago)