Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico vs Aveiro, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 537 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.03949 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Aveiro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 23% cheaper than in Aveiro (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Aveiro you would need to make just about €1,464 (Mex$ 37,072) in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Talcahuano costs CH$250,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cochabamba costs $b4,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,200 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Maracaibo costs 18,890,000 Bs.S. (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Maringá costs R$ 2,800 (about 2 hours ago)