Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico vs Aveiro, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 57%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 196 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.03797 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Aveiro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta (Mexico) is 37% cheaper than in Aveiro (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Aveiro you would need to make just about €1,142 (Mex$ 30,071) in Puerto Vallarta.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £9 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corrientes costs ARS $880 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dubai costs Dirham 34 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Seville costs €1.12 (about 4 hours ago)