Cost of living in Provo, Utah, United States vs Aveiro, Portugal
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 173 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.848 EUR / USD
Do you live in Aveiro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is 41% more expensive than in Aveiro (Portugal)
For example, you would need at least €2,403 ($2,833) in Provo, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Aveiro.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Padua costs €489 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Palma de Mallorca costs €1.23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Uppsala costs 200 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)