Cost of living in Providenciales, Turks and Caicos Islands, Turks and Caicos Islands vs Aveiro, Portugal
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 130 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.842 EUR / USD
Do you live in Aveiro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Providenciales, Turks and Caicos Islands (Turks and Caicos Islands) is 161% more expensive than in Aveiro (Portugal)
For example, you would need at least €4,442 ($5,274) in Providenciales, Turks and Caicos Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Aveiro.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Granada costs €1.20 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leicester costs £20 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of bread in Damascus costs 875 £ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 375 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Córdoba costs ARS $45,000 (about 2 hours ago)