Cost of living in Poznan, Poland vs Aveiro, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 275 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.22020 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Aveiro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 19% cheaper than in Aveiro (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Aveiro you would need to make just about €1,541 (6,998 zł) in Poznan.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Nairobi costs Shilling500 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 80TL (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Caracas costs 950,000 Bs.S. (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mérida costs Mex$ 227 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago del Estero costs ARS $20,000 (about 2 hours ago)