Cost of living in Portsmouth, United Kingdom vs Aveiro, Portugal
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 101 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.106 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Aveiro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Portsmouth (United Kingdom) is 43% more expensive than in Aveiro (Portugal)
For example, you would need at least €2,570 (£2,323) in Portsmouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Aveiro.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Joinville costs R$ 15 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 930 kr (39 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Almería costs €80 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bandirma costs 650TL (about 2 hours ago)