Cost of living in Porto Velho, Brazil vs Aveiro, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 191 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.14577 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Aveiro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is 36% cheaper than in Aveiro (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Aveiro you would need to make just about €1,225 (R$ 8,407) in Porto Velho.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,200 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago del Estero costs ARS $20,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sorocaba costs R$ 3,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 28 (43 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bucaramanga costs COL$9,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)