Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria vs Aveiro, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 179 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.512 EUR / BGN
Do you live in Aveiro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 32% cheaper than in Aveiro (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Aveiro you would need to make just about €1,024 (2,001 лв) in Plovdiv.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Jamnagar costs ₨30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Faridabad costs ₨400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Malmo costs 510 kr (about 5 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dhaka costs Taka 40 (about 5 hours ago)