Cost of living in Pisa, Italy vs Aveiro, Portugal
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 59 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2021.
Do you live in Aveiro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pisa (Italy) is 25% more expensive than in Aveiro (Portugal)
For example, you would need at least €2,122 in Pisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Aveiro.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $12 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berlin costs €10 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Springfield, Missouri costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,600 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 42 (about 3 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Dublin costs €118 (about 3 hours ago)