Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia vs Aveiro, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 184 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00021 EUR / KHR
Do you live in Aveiro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 4% cheaper than in Aveiro (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Aveiro you would need to make just about €1,534 (7,407,889 Riels) in Phnom Penh.
Prices recently added
- 10 eggs, large in Arkhangelsk costs руб 72 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$8,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $11 (42 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Oslo costs kr 105 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Herzliya costs 3,000 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 600 (about 2 hours ago)