Cost of living in Perth, Australia vs Aveiro, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 778 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.605 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Aveiro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perth (Australia) is 47% more expensive than in Aveiro (Portugal)
For example, you would need at least €2,494 (AU$4,121) in Perth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Aveiro.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 216 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Manila costs Php3.17 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarija costs $b80 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs Php2,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Regina costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)