Cost of living in Patzcuaro, Mexico vs Aveiro, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 105 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.03939 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Aveiro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patzcuaro (Mexico) is 29% cheaper than in Aveiro (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Aveiro you would need to make just about €1,348 (Mex$ 34,233) in Patzcuaro.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 60 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$90 (41 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lima costs S/. 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Asmara costs Nakfa8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Kolkata costs ₨8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)