Cost of living in Pamplona, Spain vs Aveiro, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 150 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2021.
Do you live in Aveiro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pamplona (Spain) is 21% more expensive than in Aveiro (Portugal)
For example, you would need at least €2,050 in Pamplona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Aveiro.
Prices recently added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in New York City costs $20 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Talcahuano costs CH$250,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cochabamba costs $b4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Maringá costs R$ 2,800 (about 2 hours ago)