Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca, Spain vs Aveiro, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 370 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2020.
Do you live in Aveiro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca (Spain) is 37% more expensive than in Aveiro (Portugal)
For example, you would need at least €2,187 in Palma de Mallorca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Aveiro.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Granada costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vigo costs €750 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pretoria costs R 7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Antalya costs 159TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $1,211 (about 2 hours ago)