Cost of living in Pachuca, Mexico vs Aveiro, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 123 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.03789 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Aveiro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pachuca (Mexico) is 41% cheaper than in Aveiro (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Aveiro you would need to make just about €940 (Mex$ 24,797) in Pachuca.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuala Lumpur costs RM17 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Delhi costs ₨313 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨120 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,500 (about 5 hours ago)