Cost of living in Ottawa, Canada vs Aveiro, Portugal
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 536 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.634 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Aveiro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ottawa (Canada) is 43% more expensive than in Aveiro (Portugal)
For example, you would need at least €2,435 (C$3,842) in Ottawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Aveiro.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$1,500,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Puebla costs Mex$ 527 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Torreón costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Xalapa costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)