Cost of living in Oslo, Norway vs Aveiro, Portugal
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 482 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.09523 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Aveiro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 102% more expensive than in Aveiro (Portugal)
For example, you would need at least €3,438 (kr 36,099) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Aveiro.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs Mex$ 90 (18 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Marrakech costs 7 Dirham (32 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Caracas costs 200,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Auckland costs NZ$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 5.00TL (about 2 hours ago)