Cost of living in Osaka, Japan vs Aveiro, Portugal
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 178 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00798 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Aveiro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osaka (Japan) is 57% more expensive than in Aveiro (Portugal)
For example, you would need at least €2,514 (¥315,153) in Osaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Aveiro.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Caracas costs 5,000 Bs.S. (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.66 (24 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juan Dolio costs RD$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buffalo, New York costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Washington D.C. costs $4.40 (about 1 hour ago)