Cost of living in Omsk, Russia vs Aveiro, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 137 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01145 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Aveiro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Omsk (Russia) is 53% cheaper than in Aveiro (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Aveiro you would need to make just about €752 (руб 65,656) in Omsk.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $30 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨1,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Ayacucho costs S/. 14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Doha costs 26 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)