Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States vs Aveiro, Portugal
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 256 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.822 EUR / USD
Do you live in Aveiro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (United States) is 21% more expensive than in Aveiro (Portugal)
For example, you would need at least €2,307 ($2,807) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Aveiro.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 60 lei (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$90 (41 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lima costs S/. 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Asmara costs Nakfa8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Kolkata costs ₨8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)