Cost of living in Nouméa, New Caledonia vs Aveiro, Portugal
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 92 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00833 EUR / XPF
Do you live in Aveiro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nouméa (New Caledonia) is 93% more expensive than in Aveiro (Portugal)
For example, you would need at least €3,274 (393,217 Franc) in Nouméa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Aveiro.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New Kingston costs J$55,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Varanasi costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Armenia, Colombia costs COL$15,000 (about 4 hours ago)